Monday, September 16, 2013

Mani Monday

Like most Mondays today was CRAZY. I felt like I was running around everywhere with my head chopped off and wasn't sure if I was going to get around to posting a Mani Monday! Then I remembered that I had some OPI Pure Lacquer Nail Apps lying around somewhere. After hunting them down in my mess of a nightstand I quickly applied them. They are a three-in-one consisting of a base coat, color coat and top coat. Thanks to the three in one they made this Mani Monday blog post possible. Check out those bad boys! The best part? I have fancy looking nails that require little time to do and it's another Mani Monday success!




I've used these OPI Pure Lacquer Nail Apps in the past and I LOVE them. They last for forever and are so very easy to do. Application only takes about five minutes and all you need lying around is a nail file. You remove the nail lacquer from the strip, rub on to your nails and file off any access lacquer. It's as easy as pie. These strips are perfect for special occasions or just because, and come in many different colors and patterns! Go check 'em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment