Tuesday, September 17, 2013

It's in the BAG.

I've been on the lookout for a beauty program that sends you goodies for a decent price per month because we all know that I'm addicted to products. I've FINALLY found one that doesn't break the bank.

ispy is a company that offers a miniature cosmetic bag filled with five full or trial sized items for just $10.00 a month. These gems are better known as "Glam Bags". All you have to do is fill out a little information about what interests you most in the beauty world and they have personal stylists that help put your Glam Bag together each month. They offer some amazing (not to mention, high quality) brands. NOTE TO SELF: You can skip months or cancel your subscription if you're not impressed but trust me, your socks are going to be knocked off. Each bag comes with free shipping and they are always worth more than the $10 value you're paying for. It's the bomb. 

Recently, I got my very first Glam Bag. I'm very pleased to inform all of you that I'm very much in love and can't wait for next months treats. It showed up on my doorstep in reflective hot pink packaging and before I knew it I was ripping in to it to see the secretive September items. I received a full size Cailyn tinted lip balm in Big Apple. It is chalk FULL of pigment and is a sexy matte red worth $19.00. I have a good feeling that it'll last me a very very long time. I also received a full size Victoria Jackson taupe eyebrow pencil worth $14.95. It's perfect with my coloring and goes on silky smooth. It's a winner. Also received was a trial size of It's So BIG by Elizabeth Mott. It's an alright mascara. The fumes bother my eyes a little bit but it sure makes my lashes super long with zero clump-age. Another full size product was the Star Looks khol eye pencil worth $12. I'm definitely a liquid eye liner girl but I know I'll be wearing this product on my lazier days. You know, those days where your hair is in a giant top knot, your baggiest sweats are on and you wear as little as makeup as possible. Last but not least, is a full size NYX eyeshadow in Morocco valued at $4.50. Unfortunately, it does crease on my lids and I know it's because they use Talc in their eye products. Oh well, I can't really complain getting one dud out of the group!



It's like Christmas once a month and who doesn't like Christmas? That's right, no one dislikes Christmas. So what are you waiting for? Go treat yourself to a little slice of awesome today HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment