Monday, September 9, 2013

Mani Monday

Looks like Mani Monday is here to stay! A few Mondays ago, I received some AMAZING feedback regarding whether or not to keep Mani Monday's going and obviously it's a keeper! This week's color is an OPI Liquid Sand shade and it's to die for. 

Everyone meet, It's All San Andreas's Fault by OPI.

She sure is a beaut. Like the first (and only) Mani Monday post, it dries to a sandy texture and doesn't require a top coat, saving you a little time. This particular OPI Liquid Sand is one hundred percent matte. I particularly like that it's a neutral that can be thrown with anything in my closet without looking too out of place. I think I forgot to mention that it's a match made in heaven for those upcoming fall months that I'm so excited for! 



For those who missed out on the last Mani Monday post my overall thoughts on an OPI Liquid Sand polish is that it's worth hoarding based on the three simple facts. It doesn't wear and tear easily, it's a time-saver and it sure is fun having a little bit of texture on your fingers. Houston, we have a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment