Monday, August 5, 2013

Something to Smile About

Recently, I have a crush on an ingredient. Trust me, this is a normal thing I experience quite often with all the goodies I try.

Meet my new and current love, Triisostearyl Citrate.

Triisostearyl Citrate mingles with your skin's PH levels to give you a one of a kind pout. What does this mean for you? It's that perfect shade that compliments your complexion in a pinch. Basically, it's your lip's new BFF.

You're probably wondering where you might find your new BFF. Well, you're in luck! My favorite product that incorporates Triisostearyl Citrate is Just Kissed Lip & Cheek Stain in Forever Pink by Jane Iredale. This product still amazes me with it's long lasting staying power where, for me, it averages 6+ hours without fading. I really look for products that are not only fun to wear but treat your skin right! And with that being said, Jane Iredale also uses avocado butter, olive butter, beeswax and wild rose wax to help moisturize for a truly kissable pout. Wait, the goods don't stop there, it also includes blackberry extract, cranberry extract, blueberry extract, pomegranate extract and white tea extract for much needed antioxidant protection for your lip's delicate skin stopping that pesky process, called aging, in it's tracks. On a fun note, Forever Pink leaves your soda cans, straws and water bottles residue free and keeps the color where it belongs, your lips! I've also used this product as a cheek stain when my mornings run more hectic than usual and enjoyed the custom rosy cheeks it gave me. I really like that this gives an individual a "natural" color to complete their look as well as benefits the health of ones lips. Forever Pink definitely gives you something to smile about!

Here's my perfect match! Please excuse the crazy hair in the AFTER photo! Idaho wind has a mind of it's own!


BEFORE
AFTER

After applying the soft opaque pink product of A-MA-zing I  pull a punchy strawberry color and I love it! Many ask me what lip product I use and now all of you know my dirty secret! Forever Pink! Now you'll have to grab a tube for yourself to experience! I've seen friends and family members pull deep plums, corals, hot pinks, lavender hues, pink mauves, fuchsias and I would love to see YOUR lip color via Instagram! @estheticallypleasing1






No comments:

Post a Comment