Monday, August 26, 2013

Mani Monday

Hi, my name is Jordan and I have an addiction. I'm addicted to nail polish. This week's color that I'll be sporting is...

Alcatraz... Rocks by OPI.

Boy, it is ROCKING my world right now. It's a Liquid Sand polish created by OPI. OPI's Liquid Sand polishes dry to a textured matte finish with a hint of a sandy texture. The best part about this polish is that it doesn't require a top coat. It saves you a little of time but still gives you all the glam a manicure should give! I find that the polish doesn't chip very easily which for me, (I don't know about you) I'm so very pleased with. The last thing I want is to be constantly touching up my mani throughout the week. The color is a darker shade but I think it's perfect for the upcoming fall months which I am PUMPED for. Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice (with extra caramel), knee-high boots, knit over-sized sweaters, haunted houses, mittens, pumpkins and snuggling with my man are a few of my top seasonal loves. Due to my over excitement, I can't stop buying fall colored EVERYTHING and I may or may have not purchased another OPI Liquid Sand shade in another fall-ish color which you'll have to check back for! It's definitely a keeper!




Overall, I plan on hoarding more Liquid Sand polishes and using this beaut of a color! Price-wise I don't think it's too spendy. It's fun to try something different with texture that is extremely easy to use and actually works! Your nails will thank you.

I think I've decided to post a new polish color every Monday and dub it "Mani Monday". Please, share your thoughts because I would L-O-V-E to hear from you guys! If you are not as addicted to nail polish as I am, please, object now! Every Mani Monday will also include a product review. I've had my fair share of cruddy run-ins with nail polish and I don't wish it on my worst enemies!

No comments:

Post a Comment