Monday, October 7, 2013

Mani Monday

SO, I hate to make excuses but I really I haven't shown much love to my blog in a long while due to the most terrible love HATE relationship my laptop has had these past few weeks. Just so you all know, the relationship was filled with more hate than love. It has been very unfortunate if you were to imagine, BUT lo and behold I am here and currently my internet is up and running! It makes my Monday extra happy and of course so does a fresh paint job.

And today's lucky color is (drum roll please) Live and Let Die by OPI.

Now that fall is clearly in the air I can't help but apply autumn loving hues. This particular shade is a dark dark green with a slight shimmer. Far away it appears black or similar to an extremely dark shade of navy blue. It's so ridiculously pretty on and matches everything in my fall wardrobe. Talk about swoon. And because it's from OPI we all know it's a keeper. All OPI polishes I've applied do not chip easily and this particular shade only required one coat to fully cover my nails. OPI you've done it again. You've made a slice of pretty and it's oh so perfect.

Happy Monday everyone! 



No comments:

Post a Comment